Wednesday, November 21, 2007

e shopping with PinoyDelikasi

Never shopped electronically so it is good to experience this for the first time in case I have to in the future. I can also tip off our OFW friends at CMA as well as my own friends and relatives abroad if it is worth trying out.

I made believe that I will prepare twenty baskets of Philippine delicacies to give to my barkada during our post-Christmas reunion in Tagaytay. So I accessed PinoyDelikasi.com which was fast.

e-Shopping seems to be easy. I just ticked off from a range of their products from different parts of the Philippines what delicacies I like. I chose acharang ubod from Roxas City, camachile cookies from Dealo of Quezon - a wide selection.

Their product list indicates whether a product is available per can or per bottle or so many bottles or cans per order and the price per unit or per order. I just had to tick off how many orders I need. I can also choose if I want a product to be wrapped in a sinamay basket or wrapper. After choosing, they give the sum as well as options if I wanted to add mroe items or if I wanted to deduct some items as I set my limit at P10,000.

Then I was ready to check out and stopped there as I don't have P10,000 hahaha!

A nice thing is that one can also order in US$ so that would be a plus for our friends and relatives abroad - except the exchange rate these days are really bad when it's tiem to shop for Christmas presents ugh!

The site also has quick links by city and one can do a product search. There's also a bonus Pinoy recipe portal, which will surely click with our kababayans abroad.

So I recommend PinoyDelikasi.com. Try it.

No comments: