Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Let me try Godiva

With such a brand, Godiva should be the answer to a woman's vanity problems.

In my case, perhaps I should check out their skin care products. My main problems are the occasional pimple and, hehehe, ageing spots and oh no! wrinkles!

Checking out the GodivaSkinCare.com, it is good to find they are not only after their profit but make an effort to teach their clients. Thus, to zap zits, they mentioned the need for a balanced diet, enough water and sleep so they are not just selling their product. Bright!

It's easy to buy - one ticks off the product and you get to read their sales talk and most important for me, how much it costs. There is also option to remove items chosen from the shopping basket. But instead of removing the items, I decide to stop the experiment.

Why? It's just beyond me. My conscience will not allow me to shop in dollars hehehe but the site can also serve as source of natural beauty tips. But why is it in dollars only? It seems the company's site targets our kababayans abroad in the main.

I wll just hope that perhaps my sister will order for me hehehe!

No comments: